Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Self Worth

I'll keep this short and sweet seeing it's in the 2 am ..yikes...but something dear to my heart has been plaguing my mind. Self Worth.
So I sell make up and one would think my job is to just slap make up on and call it beautiful. ..women think that they are not good enough unless the look a certain way.
I'm telling you STOP IT.   You are beautiful in your flaws they are what make you and separate you from the flock. I have scars on the right side of my face from a car wreck and they are beautiful.  I'm missing a tooth just at the edge of my smile line but I don't stop smiling as big as I feel like. I have many stretch marks from three kids and many extra pounds I'd like to lose, but they don't hold me back from loving or being loved.
I just want you to know you are worth it and need to reach for the stars.
Thanks for reading and remember "You Are Beautiful."

No comments:

Post a Comment