Saturday, December 27, 2014

Christmas is over what Next...

Exactly, the title says just how I feel this rainy Louisiana afternoon.
What next?
THE NEW YEAR!!

     If you are like me there are so many things I want to accomplish this New Year. I have a list and it's almost to the point it's silly. I keep telling myself to pick the biggest things as my key goals and then my "female" thinking kicks in and I go into over drive and over think everything.
   
    I have been reading goal setting material for weeks now and trying to really per-pare myself for 2015. I feel as if I am still sitting at GO. So today or well the rest of this rainy day I am going to break down what I want to accomplish in the new year. I plan on starting with my blog and Younique. My health and fitness. I will be starting back to college in February and I am so nervous that I will crack under the stress of it all.

    I thought to give this post some more depth or excitement I would share an idea I have lately. If you are like me you have a Pinterest account. I am a Pinterest addict! I never just pin one pin it's always 30+ and 90% of them are DIY related!! Which is funny because I may have only tried 3 of them over the last few years of pinning. (so sad). So one of my goals this New Year is to reorganize my Pinterest- cluttered boards  and actually start doing and not just pinning. I plan to share my failures and wins with you right here on my blog!!. I promise they will be budget friendly diy's because I never have spare cash lol.

What are your plans this New Year? I don't feel like making a resolution of any kind I just want to continue to grow and learn to be more organized.

No comments:

Post a Comment