Monday, December 29, 2014

Up to Today

What on earth have I been up to today... To day I found the best blog...Okay I have actually found several I really like, but I am so unorganized right now I cannot post them all. (Post soon to come "Top 5 Favorite Blogs")

     Today started on a search of Pinterest for the Perfect Monthly Budget Planner. So several pins later and multiple distractions I didn't find one I liked. I basically had to piece together what I was looking for. Along the way I was looking for interesting things to inspire me for 2015 I am so ready to start this New Year, then again...I'm scared about it. I want this New Year to fall into place it's a big deal for me I turn 31 this year. I have been looking back and I have lost so many dear things to my the last few years. I have grown and changed and I want to pull it all together this 2015 and set the wheels that are in motion in the right direction.

     So I found Lisa Jacobs Lisa Jacobs...and her "Your Best Year 2015" workbook. I literally used the very last of my printer paper and printed that bad boy out. I was caught up in doing the book. I learned a lot about myself just from the first attempt of the book. Yes First Attempt!! I am so unorganized and I know in general what I want, but I let all my negativity get in the way and hold me back for wanting MORE.

    She is so down to earth and inspiring I found my inspiration for this week. I will be linking back to her often so I hope you check her out. I want to make the New Year so much better than 2014 and I know if I find my focus It's going to happen!! Here is to better things coming my way because I am Reaching for them!


No comments:

Post a Comment