Wednesday, July 1, 2015

ATTITUDEliving

 I am part of the Influenster Vox Box , If you haven’t heard of it it’s a great way to get new products and try them out for free! All they ask in return is that you complete some simple tasks on reviewing the products and sharing your opinions with social media. Ths is the first time I have received a Vox Box. I got the Nurture Box. The product I am holding in my hand is the ATTITUDE 2 in 1 shampoo and body wash.

I received it free from #influenster from #attitudeliving. You can check out on facebook  I have to say the product was good. I personally don’t care for it for my hair it makes me have super wild crazy volume. As a body wash it is great. Perfect for me or my kids. @ATTITUDEliving and @Influenster. and you can try out the entire line of ATTITUDE products @attitudeattarget (Target)




from WordPress http://ift.tt/1NxkeIo
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment