Monday, May 25, 2015

Disney Freebie!!

b5a297b9-5e49-48c7-9e2b-59044cc99736

Who doesn’t like a good freebie!! Who doesn’t like Disney!! I stumbled across this Freebie in my email and had to try it out. I am always a skeptic and wondered what is the catch. There was no catch exactly…. The whole thing was 100% free only thing was if you wanted to unlock the extra content you had to fill out a small “whats your name and email” that’s all.

So what do you get for FREE?  A Disney Family Car Decal. How cool is that!!.

Its super simple and a fun way to get the family involved in picking out what they will wear on the dream vacation!!

a192c63e-25ac-4761-9177-5d682be5e01b

The other great thing is not only do you get a decal for your car or truck you can download your decal photo to your computer to have. I will be honest i have mine as my background for my laptop.  Hope you enjoy this and I wish you all the best and a future happy vacation to Disney!!! Get your Decal Here Build Your Disney Side

I have a Brand New Facebook Group Page set up Just for my Blog I would love to see your Decal photos so please join the group and share with us!! MoodyNews on Facebook

I have a Pinterest board set up for ” My Disney Side” I would love to see your family decals!!

How to share your decal with me on Pinterest:

First find me on Pinterest :) http://ift.tt/1EtDVdI

Follow me on Pinterest

Shoot me a message that you are following and want to be added to the Disney Side Board

I can’t wait to see your decals!!




from WordPress http://ift.tt/1HGr7YT
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment