Friday, December 19, 2014

Better late than never

(Old Wordpress post)
So it has been eight days since my last post here on MoodyNews, I am sorry that it has taken me so long to get back on here. I have severe Asthma and it decided to act up and take me down. So my blog post today is all about the days I missed for my being thankful!!
Nov.14th Artistic abilities
Nov.15th   Love of Music
Nov.16th   My Associates Degree
Nov.17th   My Aunt Marty
Nov.18th    Books
Nov.19th    Learning to cook
Nov.20th     Being Different
Now for Today Nov. 22nd,
 I am thankful for life lessons. I know it may sound strange to some, but for me it is important to be able to sit and look back and say “I regret nothing!” I don’t regret anything, I may at first think if only I could do it again. Then my heart over rides my wishful thinking and reminds me that without the lesson I have received from this mistake or mess up what have I learned. Life is tried and true. You have to get out there and try and try till you find what is right or true. What works for one person may not work for the other. Making sure you are thankful for your lessons is important to knowing you understood what happened was for a reason and if changed it could ruin a blessing you have received. Sure there are people out there believe that if they could change it, then they will get something even better. I am a firm believer that taking the road less traveled and dealing with a little hurt will end with a wiser decision and a lesson to be thankful for and well earned.
What are YOU thankful for? I would love to know please share.

No comments:

Post a Comment